Nannies on Call/The Nanny Solution has an opening for a friendly administrative assistant with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. This is an entry-level, remote work, administrative position with opportunity for both mentorship and growth.
Who We Are:
We are Nannies on Call/The Nanny Solution, a Canadian nanny agency with over 20 years in the industry. We cater to busy families who require professional, child-loving, education-driven, and reliable nannies.
We help place extraordinary nannies in temporary and permanent, live-out childcare positions with wonderful families in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Ottawa. We exceed families’ expectations while helping nannies find the perfect family to work with.
Who You Are:
- You have at least 1 year of prior professional experience doing administrative work and are naturally comfortable with organization, multi-tasking, and solving problems calmly and creatively. Your friends and family describe you as Type A.
- You are tech savvy and able to keep up with the latest softwares and schedulers that help make our lives easier.
- You have a way with the written word and have excellent copywriting skills.
- You have an impeccable phone manner, naturally at ease speaking on the phone and able to connect with clients.
- You have a creative, outgoing, positive, “can do” nature (we are a casual office with a professional image)
- You have a concierge type attitude towards service (client & detailed oriented).
- You have a quiet, dedicated work space that looks professional.
- You have a home office with lightning fast internet speed.
- You are not looking for a rigid 9-5 schedule. This is a Monday-Sunday kind of industry, so we’re looking for someone who is flexible and who doesn’t mind sending an occasional email and monitoring their inbox over the weekend.
Your job duties will include:
- Assistance with creating job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Assistance with screening nanny candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Attend virtual meetings
- Reference verification
- Setting up interviews
- Respond to client and nanny requests by phone and email, providing relatable, efficient service
- Resolve problems at first point of contact, able to diffuse minor conflicts without escalating to management
- Uploading documents
- Supporting all departments in a variety of roles
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm PST and the salary is negotiable based on experience. This is a virtual position and you can live anywhere in Canada.
How to Apply:
In a world where you can send an email in a blink of an eye, we are looking for someone who stands out in the sea of applicants. Show us you care as much as we do.
Please send the following items to Michelle Kelsey, [email protected] as part of your application:
- Cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience
- A short video, no more than 3 minutes long, to introduce yourself, share why you think you would be a good fit for the position. BONUS: Mention something you learned about us from our websites.
Thank you to all who apply, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.