We are looking for a Recruiter who is self-motivated and results-driven, to contribute to our next level of growth. Working with the on call bookings manager and placement managers, your goal is to recruit extraordinary childcare professionals to be represented by Nannies on Call, guiding them through the application and interview process.
Nannies on Call, an upscale boutique company with branches in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Calgary, Victoria, Ottawa and Toronto, has an opening in the Toronto office for a dynamic Nanny Recruiter with a proven track record of sourcing and hiring the most extraordinary talent!
We are looking for a Recruiter who is self-motivated and results-driven, to contribute to our next level of growth. Working with the On Call Bookings Manager and Placement Managers, your goal is to recruit extraordinary childcare professionals to be represented by Nannies on Call, guiding them through the application and interview process.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: posting available positions using a variety of social media methods; screening and interviewing candidates; performing reference checks; ensuring that all minimum requirements are met by all nannies; and other general administrative duties such as entering nanny information into our system and answering applicant enquiries by phone and/or email, attending networking events, creating partnerships and creating awareness of Nannies on Call in the market.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Term: March 1st, 2020 – April 30th, 2021
Location: Yorkville Office
Salary: $40,000 per year plus commission (Please send salary expectations with cover letter)
We’re looking for:
- A creative, outgoing, positive, “can do” nature (we are a casual office with a professional image)
- Proactive self starter, able to multitask on multiple ongoing projects
- Working knowledge of normal range of computer programs such Word and Excel
- Technological savvy – currently using social media, Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Experience in Recruitment (at least 2 years preferred)
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Knowledge of the nanny/childcare industry is an asset
Please send cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience to:
Thank you to all who apply, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
In a world where you can send an email in a blink of an eye, we are looking for someone who stands out in the sea of applicants. Show us you care as much as we do.