Whether you’re going to a home for the first time or the 100th time, it is always good to come prepared with a bag of goodies in your nanny bag, you never know when you might need to pull something creative out of it!
- Band-aids – In case of an ouchie!
- Notebook – For nanny notes or doodles with the kids
- Pen/Pencil or writing utensils!
- Lego or Puzzle – Something fun to build
- Storybooks! Who doesn’t love settling in with a new book!
- Activity cards – a deck of cards or I Spy perhaps!?
- Craft kit – Prepared kit of the supplies you’ll need
- Stickers!! Who doesn’t love stickers?
- Play-doh – because doh?! Play-doh is messy and fun! (Check out or homemade playdough recipe on April 1st)
- Bubbles! To catch, create and pop!
For more ideas for your Nanny Bag, call us today! With a roster full of teachers, ECE’s and career nannies, we’re sure to come up with some creative ideas! 1-877-214-2828 or email [email protected]