Are you looking for a new career? Nannies on Call has the opportunity for you.
Who are we?
With a well-earned reputation for the best nannies in the biz and over 26,000 families connected with warm and loving nannies, Nannies on Call alleviates childcare concerns in a pinch. We are intensely dedicated to childcare that exceeds expectations, which is why our nannies are meticulously-screened. We hire only the most nurturing childcare professionals. Today, Nannies on Call has over 800 nannies serving communities across Canada. We’ve offered over one million hours of on-call nannying and have placed over 1,800 nannies. It’s safe to say we’re the nanny experts.
The position: Full Time Placement Consultant in our Downtown Vancouver office
You will be joining two seasoned (over 20 years between them) Placement Managers. You will be helping them with everything in the Placement department. Your duties will grow as your experience and knowledge does.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Setting up nanny interviews
- Talking to clients and nannies
- Writing contracts
- Responding to emails
- Contract negotiation
- Outside sales
- Knowledge of Employment Standards
- Social Media
Who are you?
- You are driven to succeed but need an opportunity to prove yourself.
- You are willing to learn a new industry.
- You are excited to grow with a company and stay long term.
- You have a passion for helping people.
- You are happy to start on the ground floor and work up.
- You have an upbeat personality.
- You have a pleasant phone voice.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude.
- You are not a clock watcher.
We will train you…but will be happy if you have sales, HR or customer service experience.
How to apply?
Write us a kick ass cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect fit for Nannies on Call, your salary expectations and why you would love to work with us. Of course, also include your resume.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: Kate McGeachin at [email protected]