Mango Float is a delicious dessert that is quick and easy to prepare. Learn how to make this amazing dessert for parties and gatherings.. You can also try to freeze your mango float to make it more like an ice cream cake texture.
- 5 ripe mangoes, thinly sliced.
- 1 box of Graham crackers
- 1 box of Crushed Graham (optional – you can crush some graham crackers)
- 2 cans of all-purpose cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Prepare a rectangular glass dish.
- In a bowl, mix the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well and whisk until smooth.
- Scoop a small amount of the cream mixture and place into the bottom of the dish.
- Place a layer of graham crackers until the dish is fully covered then coat the crackers with another scoop of cream mixture.
- Spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Repeat by placing layers of crackers, mangoes and cream mixture.
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham.
- Chill the Mango Float for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Here are some Pinterest inspirations for Mango Float! 🙂