Things to do in Halifax with the kids!
Wondering what to do this weekend? Or perhaps where your nanny can take the kiddies? Here are some things to do in and around HRM.
1) Rainy day? Check out the latest exhibit at the Museum of Natural History.
2) Clay Café – located on Quinpool Road in Halifax. Designed for all ages, here you can paint your own pottery!
3) Go on a hike, take a dip in the ocean or enjoy an ice cream cone while counting ships at Point Pleasant Park!
4) Indoor Go-karting! At Kartbahn, you can put the pedal to the medal in an attempt to achieve your fastest lap!
5) Kiddietown in Dartmouth provides a great space for infants, toddlers and preschoolers to play.
6) Play Café has an open concept space that allows parents to work while their children are in a safe place to play. They even have boardrooms available! This is a great play space for kids 10 and under.
7) Atlantic Playland – Always a fun time when taking in their theme park and entertainment during the summer.
8) Summer fun – Upper Clements Park! – In Annapolis Royal, Upper Clements has a theme park and an adventure park!
9) Winter time? Ski Martock! Only 35 km from Halifax. They offer private ski lessons for the kiddies and camps during March break!
10) The St. Margaret’s Bay Rails to Trails is one of the most scenic trails in Nova Scotia. You can enjoy these trails in the summer by bike or even ATV and in the winter by cross-country skiing.
You may catch me exploring the rails to trails in St. Margaret’s Bay this summer by foot or cycle!