Nannies on Call, an upscale boutique company with branches in Vancouver, Calgary, Victoria, and Toronto, has an opening for a dynamic Placement Consultant.
We are looking for a Placement Consultant who is self-motivated and results-driven, to contribute to our next level of growth. Working with the Human Resources and Placement Manager, your goal is to work with families and nannies to ensure the best match for long term success.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with nannies to find appropriate short term, part time and full time jobs based on their qualifications and availability.
- Provide nannies with tips on interviewing and job performance.
- Provide nannies with feedback from families after interviews.
- Set up interviews between nannies and clients.
- Help the nannies/parents with any issues that may arise during their placement
- Provide clients with all payroll and Employment Standards.
- Manage nanny and client concerns about the placement. (When things are not going smoothly)
- Help the clients with negotiations (advise on issues such as pay, holidays, etc)
- Create contracts
It is a full time position (Mon-Fri) 9am-5pm in the Vancouver Downtown office and the salary is $30,000 plus commission. (With commission there is the potential to make 70,000 – 80,000 per year)
We’re looking for:
- A creative, outgoing, positive, “can do” nature (we are a casual office with a professional image)
- A Customer Service guru (to both client’s and nanny’s)
- A Team player
- A proactive self starter, able to multitask on multiple ongoing projects and who is results driven
- Working knowledge of normal range of computer programs such Word and Excel
- Technological savvy – currently using social media, Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Knowledge of the nanny/childcare industry is an asset
Start Date: December 1st, 2014
This is a one year maternity leave fill in. Nannies on Call is growing and with three new cities planned to open in a year there will be potential to move into a long term position for the right person.
Please send cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience by email to Michelle Kelsey: [email protected]
In a world where you can send an email in a blink of an eye, we are looking for someone who stands out in the sea of applicants. Show us you care as much as we do.