Nannies on Call is looking for a creative, smart, sensible person to join our team as a General Office Clerk
Nannies on Call is a bi-coastal boutique nanny agency based in Vancouver, BC since 2001 – with branches in Calgary, Toronto, Whistler and Victoria. We provide on call babysitting and full-time, part-time and short term live-out nanny placements at an exceptional standard of quality and reliability to exclusive hotels, film industry and private families in each of the cities we service. You can check out our website to learn more www.nanniesoncall.com
Salary: $ 19 /hour
Term of employment: Permanent full-time position, with a term of employment of 24 months. Working hours start at 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday 37.50 hours per week.
Location: 888 3 St SW, Calgary, AB T2P 5C5 and occasionally from your own resident.
General Office Clerk is asked to perform the following duties
- Key in, edit, proofread and finalize correspondence, reports, statements, forms, applications and other documents.
- Respond to in person, telephone, written, or electronic enquiries from staff and the general public and forward the enquiries to the appropriate person.
- Provide only general information to the public and forward the request or enquires to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Assist other office staff to maintain, prepare, and update electronic files and/or database.
- Process incoming and outgoing mails, manually or electronically; and also assist in sending and receiving documents using fax machines or email.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing, and filing
- May occasionally sort, verify and record invoices and receipts for office expenditures.
- May order office supplies, request and arrange for servicing the office equipment in case of major repairs.
- Education: completion of college courses is required.
- Experience: Previous 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role; good attention to detail, experience and ability to work in a solo environment; tech savvy and Computer use; Multitasker, Job task planning and organizing; creative and outgoing Working with others; decision making & problem solving; knowledge of the Nanny/Childcare industry is an asset,
- Language: Speak, read, and write English
Please kindly submit your resume and cover letter:
Michelle Kelsey, Founder
Quoting Nanny Recruiter in the subject when applying