Here’s an idea for those extra socks that pop up around the house without a match. We’ll never figure out where the other sock vanished, so let’s refurbish it into the cutest little Easter craft bunny.
What You Will Need:
- A spoon or a funnel
- A package of dried lentils
- Children’s socks – one for each bunny
- Elastic bands
- Pink, white and black felt
- Small white pom-pom or cotton ball for tail
- Crafting glue
- To create your very own Easter Sock Bunny Beanbag, scoop or funnel the dried lentils into the sock, stopping at just beyond the heel of the sock. Use a tightly wrapped elastic band to close the sock off.
- Cut the cuff of the sock into two ears and make rounded edges out of the “ears” to shape them.
- Create a round head below the ears and tie it off with a ribbon to create a neck.
- Create black eyes, a pink nose, and white teeth with the scissors and felt and glue the features onto the face.
- Attach the cotton ball or pom-pom tail with the glue.
They come out absolutely adorable, especially when you use little girl’s socks that are pastel colors. And, when you make them with the children, these Easter Sock Bunny Beanbags can be created in about 30-45 minutes.