Halloween is just around the corner and soon you will be dressing your kids up as their favorite super hero, animal, princess or spooky monster.
Have fun and show off your child’s Halloween costume with this easy to make Halloween Pumpkin Fridge Magnet. Just follow these instructions.
What you will need:
1 Orange foam piece in the shape of a pumpkin
1 Sparkly green foam piece
1 Black foam sheet with 2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth
1 brown pumpkin stem
A photo of your child
All of these items can be purchased, already in the shapes, at Michaels.
- Take apart each piece and begin to stick the foam stickers on the pumpkin. The green foam sheet has the picture frame and the pumpkin stem leaves on it.
- Arrange the face how you would like it to look.
- Inster your photo and stick the sparkly foam sticker around it.
- Attach the magnet to the back of the pumpkin when it is complete
- We would love to see a photo of your magnet and of you in your Halloween costume. Email to: [email protected]
Happy Halloween from everyone at Nannies on Call.