Specially Priced at $300 (Regularly $600) for Short Term Placements
Limited time offer (expires August 31, 2010)
Our Payroll Service is a comprehensive approach to serving the unique needs of household employers. We perform tax calculations, filings, remittances, provide advice on labour law and manage your payroll account with Canada Revenue Agency and the Canadian Workers’ Compensation Board. Our selections of services allow you to choose what is right for you.
Below are the details of what is provided when you register for our payroll services.
- Set up account with Nannies on Call
- Set up business account with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Set up Canadian Workers’ Compensation Board account
- Provide Statement of Earnings and Deductions, which includes nanny’s gross pay, net pay, income tax withholding, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Employment Insurance (EI) for each pay period
- Provide monthly report of the employer’s total costs (including the Employer’s portion of CPP and EI) and withholding taxes to CRA
- Monitor changes to tax rates, CRA regulations, Provincial Workers’ Compensation premiums, nanny salary and make appropriate updates to Statement of Earnings and Deductions
- Calculate taxable benefits
- Calculate the taxable benefits of room and board (if your nanny is live-in) • Provide annual T4 reporting during the nanny’s employment
- File T4 summaries to CRA
- Complete your nanny’s Record of Employment (if your nanny’s employment is concluded)
- File Canadian Workers’ Compensation Board report for the Employer
- Answer all inquires regarding the Employer’s nanny tax situation
Remittance Service (optional)
- Nannies On Call will directly receive the remittance vouchers from the CRA Submit monthly CRA remittances on the Employer’s behalf before the CRA deadline Submit Workers’ Compensation premiums on the Employer’s behalf before the Workers’ Compensation Board deadline.