Nannies on Call, an upscale boutique company with branches in Vancouver, Whistler, Victoria, Calgary and Toronto, has an opening in the downtown Vancouver office for a customer service representative/booking agent with an upbeat, outgoing personality. This is an entry-level position with opportunity for both mentorship and growth — in a fun, young company with genuine clients you’ll actually care about.
We’re looking for:
- An impeccable phone manner (natural ease and ability to connect with clients)
- A creative, outgoing, positive, “can do” nature (we are a “casual” office with a “professional” image)
- Customer service/sales experience (calm, confident and polite)
- Able to multi-task and perform general office duties (typing, computer-friendly)
- Concierge type attitude towards service (client & detailed oriented)
- Respond to client and nanny requests by phone and email, providing reliable, efficient service.
- Resolve problems at first point of contact, able to diffuse minor conflicts without escalating to management.
- Actively recruit sales opportunities through both the inbound call center and creative initiative.
- MUST have lived in and have vast knowledge of Toronto’s neighbourhoods & city districts.
Full time position:
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm
Start Date: July 1 – 15th
To view our website and see what we’re about, go to: www.nanniesoncall.com
Please send cover letter and resume detailing relevant experience by email or fax attn: Susan to: 604-648-8362 or to: [email protected]
Please note, only candidates meeting our requirements will be contacted – Thank you!